Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! I mean it.
I’m Bruna, a Brazilian-born Dutch national who runs this super cool blog (just for you!).
Almost 10 years ago, I moved to the Netherlands and took every opportunity I could to discover all corners of this tiny and adorable country!
Every weekend, I would hop on a train and visit small towns, castles, museums, you name it.
But, it wasn’t that easy to find information online about other Dutch cities as most of the international community apparently only knows Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and The Hague.
Don’t get me wrong. I love those places. I lived in Amsterdam and am absolutely in love with that place.
However, the Netherlands is far more than this city, and that’s exactly what I want to share with you: the Netherlands, including Amsterdam and beyond.
So Maps ‘N Bags is all about my field-tested travel tips and itineraries. No BS irrealistic stuff.
The rest of her advice has no basis, more reliable, than her own meandering experience.Do wear sunscreen
So, nice to meet you!
Well, I introduced myself to you. I told you about my journey, the things I love, and why I do what I do. Now, let’s begin with your journey.
But first…sign up for my newsletter (Freebies included!)
Yaaay! Now there we’re friends, check out some of my articles below so you can travel smarter and better!
Browse some posts
- 15 Beautiful Streets in Amsterdam That You Can’t Miss
- One Day in Amsterdam: Best Things to Do in a Day in Amsterdam
- The Complete 2 Days in Amsterdam Itinerary
- Where to Stay in Amsterdam By a Local (2021)
- Flag of the Netherlands: Brief Facts and Symbolism of the Dutch Flag
- Amsterdam for Couples: 15+ Romantic Things to Do in Amsterdam